-MRS.R.BHANDARI (BHUJ – GUJARAT)

“I was admitted here 3 months days back, I came in stratcher in ambulance from Bhuj. Technically, it was difficult for my sons and daughter to look after me as it needed high care nursing for myself after stroke. I am so grateful to my family for choosing this centre for my care and recovery. Now I can sit without falling on anyside. Due to intese physiotherapy and constant nursing attention I am now able to get out of the bed by my own and I am looking forward to get recover further under guidance of nice physiotherapy team. This staffs have become my family now. Thank you for my second life.”

                                                                        -Mrs.R.Bhandari (Bhuj – Gujarat)
                                                                        Service: Stroke care & Rehabilitation

You Might Also Like

0 comments